Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Real Racing 3 v10.5.1 Mod Unlocked All Cars + Money and Full Offline Data

Real Racing 3 v10.5.1 Mod Unlocked All Cars + Money and Full Offline Data Adreno and Mali GPU

NO ROOT | OFFLINE | 51MB + 4GB
Version: 10.5.1
Mod Info: Unlimited Money, Unlocked All Cars, Full Offline Data Adreno & Mali GPU
Extraction Size: 7GB
Required Space: 8GB

Tested Devices :
Huawei Honor View 20 (Android 10) 8GB RAM

Game description:
Real Racing 3 on Android – sample graphics capabilities in the new part of the famous all games. Great race for Android in which you must drive a detailed car (in the game you will be offered more than 45) Lamborghini, Porsche, Bugatti, Dodge and Audi, the official licensed tracks (Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca, Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, Silverstone, Hockenheimring and many others). You can play as yourself and with friends. Thanks to the new engine Mint™ 3 Engine game Real Racing 3 looks amazing, great graphics, wear on machines, great special effects and other innovations will not let you get bored. Unforgettable drive and adrenaline you provided!


𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀:

𝗔𝗣𝗞 ▸ Link
ADRENO 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 ▸ Link
MALI 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗔 ▸ Link

How to Download Games from My Links (Blog) Website 2023 - Link

Installation Steps :-

Download Zarchiver App Link

CPU Z App Link

First Use CPU Z App and Find your Mobile GPU
Open Zarchiver App, Go to Download Location, Install Apk, Extract Data Zip File, Paste the Location of Internal Storage/Android/Data Paste it. 

Turn Off Mobile Data and Open the Game 🎮. It's Full Offline Game 🎮.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Hello Techj5games my friend. I have been your fan for a long time. I like your mod games (wild blood, asphalt 8, etc) a lot. Thank you.
    I have problems downloading Real Racing 3 data/cache from Mega website due to its large size. After downloading up to 50% (about 2gb data), the download is interrupted-"your transfer quota has been exhausted". This happened to me twice now.
    My Recommended Solution:
    1. Please split the cache/data size into 4 or more parts for easy download by your fans.
    2. OR Put the data in mediafire or moddisc site.
    I really want to play Formula 1 on RR3 since I can't play grid autosport because of its advance device requirements. Besides, I don't like online games. I want to play my game anywhere that I am whether there is internet connectivity or not.
    Kindly assist on this. Thank you so much. Kindly reply.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. You didn't respond to my earlier request here. Ok.
    Kindly advise me on how to download RR3 data from Mega site without being interrupted midway. Transfer Quota exceeded. I am using network data to download not wifi. Please reply. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete